Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final Report on my PLN







Symbaloo is my choice for my PLN Personal Learning Network. I have only added a few websites for my home page. By having a PLN I save a lot of time and most of all it helps me stay organized. I included Twitter because I found that I can acquire information on just about any subject I need to know. Also I am following the list of people from project #10 that was suggested for following. I have included youtube which we have used a lot in this class. Of course, I can't forget Facebook. I have included sites for shopping and banking too. Most of the others are news and music. I have signed up for edupln.ning.com a global website used by educators around the world. Also I just signed up for diigo because I think it is going to be a useful site for posting and learning and I will not need all these bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment