Friday, April 13, 2012

C4K April

children laughing



#1

My assigned student posted a question on her blog:

Do you like to play or do any sports like Basketball, Volleyball, Track and Field, Swimming, Soccer, Tennis, or any other sport or sports you like to play or do?

This is my first comment for Kate

Hi Kate,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoy swimming and I am in an Aquatics class this semester. I have learned front crawl, elementary back stroke and breast stroke. Also, I enjoy playing volleyball at the beach with my friends. Sports have always been an enjoyment for me. Sports are a great way to stay fit!

Are you going to pursue a career in volleyball?

Best wishes,
Cyndi Ford

#2

My assigned student posted some jokes on their blog:



Why was the gopher wearing its golf socks, because it had a hole in one!

What goes up and never goes down? Your age!

What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef!

What type of snake do babies like to play with? A rattlesnake!

What goes tick-tock and woof-woof? A watchdog!

What type of bean can’t grow? A jelly bean!

This is my comment for Kate:

Hi Kate,

It is me again the student from the University of South Alabama. Your jokes are really funny and I like your sense of humor. Thanks for a good laugh!

Cyndi Ford

#3

My assigned student posted some more jokes on their blog:

What do you get if you mix a rabbit with a snake? A jump rope!

What do you call a polar bear in a desert? Lost!

What do you call a cute volcano? Lava-ble!

Why didn’t the clam share its pearls? Because it was shellfish!

Why are wizards good at fishing? Because they really know how to cast a spell!



This is my comment for Kate:

Hi Kate,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama. A bit of humor is a nice break from studying for me. Thanks for your post. I wanted to share a web site with some Educational Jokes

I hope you will enjoy them.

Cyndi Ford

CK4#10

Mubashshir had posted an animation with his voice using Kidpix.


I left a comment for Mubashshir at click to view

This is my comment:
Hi Mubashshir,
I am a student at the University of Alabama in
EDM310 class, thus, this is how I found your animation. I enjoyed listening to you tell how you like to read, swim, and listen to music. These are also my favorites. I am taking a swim class at the University this semester. I like to read for information and for enjoyment too. Listening to music can be a good way to relax.

You are doing a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment