Sunday, February 26, 2012

C4T#2





















#1I left a comment for this assignment on this teacher's post Doug Pete

I read the quotes and found one of my favorites. There is also a wordle to go with it. To find my favorite click on this link to the blog post.

A mind is a fire to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled. ~ Plutarch

#2I left a comment for March 1, blog http://dougpete.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/uncle/#comment-8922

Thank you for the long list of information, I am always glad to learn new things. You are right there is no privacy. I am with you that we have to role with this one.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog, Cyndi. I'm poking around to see what you have going on at this blog. I'm curious to understand more about your thoughts of privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to feel secure online, so having my preferences exposed is a little scary, but the convenience is worth it to me. I am learning at at rocket speed in this class, so I enjoy reading and learning new things. Thanks

    ReplyDelete